VELOCITY STARTING BLOCK
- Corrosion free fibreglass construction
- Durable, non-slip TrueTread
- Compatible with Colorado and Daktronic timing systems
- Anchor hole placement matches Anti Wave 650 and 600 blocks
- Internal earthing wire included to allow for bonding requirements
- FINA compliant (FR2.7)
- “No Dive” & Solarguard covers available
Specifications: D 817mm x W 715mm. Fiberglass construction with 316 SS fittings. Compliant with FINA starting platform guidelines FR2.7.
Part Number(s): 25-61-820A
29kg. 1100mm L x 770mm W x 720mm H
The Velocity Starting Block is an elite competition platform with a track start, adjustable to 5 positions. Fiberglass construction with 316 SS fittings. Chem set anchors are included. The track start wedge can tuck beneath the footboard.